Head of Solid State Chemistry Department
Year of Birth: 1951
Member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Prof., Doctor of Chemistry.
Experience in Science & Engineering
- Development of high quality UHF dielectric materials, and radio
components based on them
- Development of novel cation conductors
- Synthesis and investigation of ferroelectrics-semiconductors (PTCR)
- Investigation of electrophysical properties of materials in the wide frequency and temperature intervals
- Synthesis of nanosize powders of complex oxide systems
Statement of Scientific Career and Qualifications
- Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, faculty of electronic engineering, full-time student.
- Karpov Physics-Chemistry Research Institute, Moscow, full-time post graduate student.
- Ph.D. thesis. Name of the Ph.D.:
On the revealing of novel ferro- and antiferroelectric metal oxides and evaluation of their potentials for application in the UHF technique.
- Institute of General & Inorganic Chemistry of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, junior researcher.
- Institute of General & Inorganic Chemistry of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, senior researcher.
- Institute of General & Inorganic Chemistry of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, head of department.
- Doctor Chemistry. Name of Doctor Chem. Thesis:
Synthesis, structure and properties of aliosubstituted oxides of III-V Group elements.
- Corresponding member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, section "Inorganic Chemistry".
- Member of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, section "Inorganic Chemistry".
He is the author of more than 130 articles and 70 patents.
He also delivers lectures on The Chemistry of Radiomaterials for students of National technical university of Ukraine "KPI".